Senior Account Manager – 1587790
Senior Account Manager, Beauty/Lifestyle – Hybrid Role (3 days in the office)
A full-service communication, strategy, and social impact consulting firm specializing in corporate, brand, entertainment, and nonprofit sectors, is seeking a creative and experienced Senior Account Manager with expertise in Beauty and Lifestyle industries to join their Brand team.
The Senior Account Manager will play an integral role in researching, developing, designing, and implementing key initiatives and leading accounts for a wide variety of Beauty and Lifestyle clients.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Consistently pitch and secure media coverage on behalf of clients on the national and regional level across online, print, affiliate, broadcast, and podcast media.
· Develop and execute compelling influencer content campaigns with tangible results.
· Write, proof, and edit a variety of PR and marketing materials, while contributing as a core team member on client accounts.
· Help develop compelling stories and narratives on behalf of clients to secure consistent product-centric coverage and overall strong brand awareness.
· Oversee coordinators and assistants to review client agendas, recap reports. and clips while also mentoring junior staff.
· Lead client programs and campaigns from planning to execution within the specified budget.
· Build strong client relationships and help handle day-to-day client responsibilities.
· Help develop and ideate client PR strategies such as client messaging, media and influencer targets, creative seeding ideas, etc.
· Pull and collaborate with different divisions across the agency to ensure the client is getting access to the agency’s network-wide expertise.
· Establish and maintain strong editorial connections within media across beauty, wellness, lifestyle, trade, business, marketing, podcasts, broadcast, etc. along with influencer community and VIPs.
· Oversee seeding opportunities for clients across PR, influencers, and VIPs.
· Achieve exceptional outcomes for current clients and manage an extended portfolio of clients ensuring consistency of PR service is delivered in line with company policy.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
· 5-7 years of PR agency experience.
· Strong beauty and lifestyle editorial and influencer contacts.
· Keen networker and adept at building relationships with key editors, influencers, VIPs, and industry spokespersons.
· Proven track record of securing media coverage across a variety of mediums and managing social media/influencer content campaigns.
· Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills.
· Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Interested and qualified, please forward a copy of your resume to Ndavis@prtalent.com