Global Corporate Communications Manager, Digital & Social- 1357283
Global Corporate Communications Manager, Digital & Social, North America – Remote must be Tri-State Area Based
Our client is an electric performance brand, determined to improve the society we live in by catalyzing the change to sustainable mobility. They don’t just drive innovation in their cars – their entire business model is different from their competitors. We’re looking for a creative, innovative, experienced, and hands-on professional to develop creative digital and social strategies that showcase our client’s global business and build communities of industry, business, and investment influencers.
Let us describe the challenge we offer
The Global Corporate Communications Manager will join the Global Communications & PR Team and have a passion for unconventional corporate storytelling. You will have experience working as a digital specialist in a newsroom or a forward-looking communications function, with an interest in the intersection of business and culture. The Corporate Communications Manager will bring to the table a diverse network of professional contacts and thrive in an environment where you are forging new connections and attending industry events. This person will enjoy using original methods of thinking to challenge traditional approaches to Corporate PR, leveraging platforms such as Twitter & TikTok.
This role will report to our client’s Global Head of PR & Communications, in Europe and is expected to be based in the New York City Tri-State area or LA.
What you’ll do
• Develop and implement a digital and social media strategy to build company’s corporate reputation and brand awareness in the US and globally.
• Explore new ways of reaching, engaging, and building loyalty with influential industry, sustainability and business voices.
• Play a leading role in driving a strategy to grow the impact of our Twitter activity increasing followers, impressions and engagement.
• Develop a distinct voice and produce regular tweets and innovative campaigns that drive cultural relevance for Twitter and other social channels.
• Work cross functionally with teams including finance, investor relations and our North American communications team to bring our financial and corporate announcements to life across our social channels including designing high impact digital assets.
Who you are
• 8+ years of experience working in a newsroom or a digital corporate communications role in-house and/or agency.
• You possess a broad sphere of interests, journalist instinct and insatiable curiosity.
• Proven ability to make connections and build relationships internally and externally, bring people and teams together, and influence across all levels.
• You have an ear to the ground for emerging trends and influential business voices.
• Highly experienced in digital communications and social platforms.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across various channels both internal and external.
• Strong project management skills and can manage multiple competing priorities.
• A strong team player and self-starter, you thrive in an ever-evolving work environment.
• Fluent in English.
About our client
They are a global team of highly talented individuals who share a passion to change the world. They challenge conventions and they challenge themselves for the purpose of innovation. They believe innovation is a team effort and that just like each component is critical to the performance of their cars each person working within the organization is as important to the team and its performance. They work in close collaboration across empowered global teams that don’t settle for anything less than excellence.
Is this you? If you are interested in learning more about this role, please forward a copy of your resume to Nikita Davis at Ndavis@prtalent.com.