November 30, -0001 by
One of the Pacific Northwest’s leading independent public relations/public affairs agencies, is seeking to hire a savvy PR professional as an Account Supervisor to help lead consumer, healthcare and professional services client teams.
The individual should possess the ability to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment and consistently deliver high-quality results. The candidate should demonstrate a high level of personal initiative, integrity and responsibility. Previous experience in a public relations agency is preferred.
- A degree in marketing communications, public relations or journalism.
- A minimum of five years working in a PR capacity, either in-house or for an agency
- Minimum of five years of experience managing account teams, building client relationships and creating/executing strategic communications plans
- Passion for doing great work, team spirit and excellence in client service a must
- Serves as day-to-day lead on a number of accounts.
- Plan and execute client activities in a timely, efficient, effective and high-quality manner with minimal direction and supervision.
- Exhibit a deep understanding of public relations, the client’s business, and related industry.
- Oversee and direct account teams.
- Manage budgets and team for several accounts.
- Manage the development and editing of high quality written materials including press releases, fact sheets, backgrounders, briefing books, pitch letters, FAQ’s, and general client correspondence.
- Manage proactive/reactive media outreach with target print, broadcast and online reporters.
- Serve as the primary and ongoing contact on the client’s behalf to top tier press.
- Create compelling story ideas or PR opportunities.
- Reviews and creates compelling content and executes social media editorial calendars.
- Monitor and help manage client social media properties.
- Create out-of-the-box ideas that generate conversations.
- Make certain that clients stand-out among its competitors and keep clients ahead of the social media norms.
- Build sales opportunities for the firm, including identifying and pursuing new business leads, prospecting targeted clients, developing stand-out proposals and presenting to prospects.
- Lead team strategy, brainstorming meetings and create fearless presentations to win business.
- Oversee development of presentation materials, team, etc.
What we’re looking for:
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality. We need a go-getter!
- Comfortable and confident talking to leaders, executives and ambassadors online and offline.
- Solutions-focused and driven by results.
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to write concisely, great on the phone!
- Super organized!
- 401(k) plan with company matching
- 100% paid premium for employee’s medical, dental and vision coverage
- Five percent commission on all new business accounts identified and awarded to the firm
- Four weeks paid-time-off and a minimum eight paid holidays
- 100% paid ORCA card or parking stipend
- Bike parking and showers are available