AS | Sports PR
November 30, -0001 by
AS | Sports PR
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR – SPORTS
Our client whose focus is sports and entertainment is looking for an Account Supervisor, a specialist in Sports PR and communications. This position will focus on leading key active sports and active lifestyle accounts. Must have sports experience in brand and product. The AS will be the strategic and creative lead on major US sports and performance brands. Oversight and management of all major activations e.g. media events and engagements. Golf experience is a bonus.
The ideal candidate:
- Strong brand PR and global experience as well as in-depth knowledge of the US market
- A proven strategic leader with experience of running teams across multiple locations
- A genuinely creative thinker who wants to explore the boundaries of PR and reach into new disciplines. Someone who puts digital and social thinking at the heart of their planning
- 5 + years of experience at both agency and in-house roles (agency experience is a MUST)
- Ability to develop strong communications plans and strategies for a range of clients and brands
- Strong content creation skills - from concept development to production oversight
- A genuine fan of sports, fitness and training
- An experienced presenter to high-level executives and creator of high quality responses to complex briefs
- New business/business development experience is a bonus
Interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Ndavis@prtalent.com.