AS | Real Estate PR
November 30, -0001 by
AS | Real Estate PR
A leading national strategic communications firm, is seeking an Account Supervisor to help their rapidly growing Real Estate practice meet a wide range of communications and public relations goals for their real estate, economic development, hospitality, architecture and design clients who are shaping the future and landscapes of major cities across the U.S. - like New York, Los Angeles - and beyond.
The position is ideal for dynamic candidates with 4-6 years of relevant experience in strategic communications, journalism, real estate and government. Excellent writing skills and media relations experience are a must.
This position provides candidates with a unique opportunity to join a talented and growing team working on some of the most high-profile development projects of our time, including the redevelopment of an iconic building, the development of New York’s second tallest building, the build-out of a mixed-use commercial and residential building in Brooklyn and the creation of a hotel at a major airport.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Working with team leadership to develop the communications strategy for multiple high-profile client accounts while mentoring junior team members responsible for implementation
- Managing relationships with key reporters and advising other staff on the best way to engage with relevant beat reporters
- Writing and editing persuasive external and internal documents such as press releases, op-eds, fact sheets, talking points, editorial board memos, and communications plans
Applicants should possess:
- Strong project and client management skills in a PR and/or media environment
- Familiarity and interest in real estate, economic development, architecture and/or development politics
- Demonstrated relationships with reporters at top-tier outlets, including real estate and architecture reporters and editors
- Baseline knowledge of New York City real estate industry and/or land use frameworks
- Experience managing media engagement for both rapid response and long lead stories;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, with varying levels of staff, clients and the media
- Experience in a communications-related field
- A sense of humor!
Interest, please forward a copy of your resume to Nikita Davis at Ndavis@prtalent.com.