AE – Sr. AE | B2C Financial Services, Lifestyle
November 30, -0001 by
AE - Sr. AE | B2C Financial Services, Lifestyle
Our client, is one of the best agencies in America to work for and offers an environment of mutual respect and kindness. People are motivated by team success instead of individual accolades. That spirit permeates across all title levels—especially senior management, whose doors are always open.
We are looking for someone with experience working in the consumer market for their NYC office. Primary accounts will be B2C financial services brands. The successful candidate will have a background in either personal finance and/or lifestyle/consumer. Either way, their role will be to build strong media and blogger relationships with outlets that connect with women and men at various life-stages (Millennials, GenXers, Boomers and beyond) to help them make smart decisions about saving, investing, borrowing, buying/selling/insuring a home etc.
While social/digital outreach will be part of the job, the primary skillset needed is media and blogger relations.
Candidates must have 3+ years of PR/marketing experience and will be comfortable working alongside both junior and senior team members.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Lead consumer media efforts as well as day-to-day campaign and project management and execution
• Serve as an integral member of the account team, proactively providing ideas and solutions
• Maintain and consistently develop relationships with top-tier media across genres and platforms; mentor junior staff in providing constructive guidance in terms of effective pitching techniques
• Ideate marketing and digital tactics that will help achieve client goals and support campaign execution
• Manage and provide strategic counsel on consumer oriented accounts
• Supervise and contribute to the logistics related to events and other campaign programming, ensuring all activities ultimately serve the client’s objectives
DESIRED SKILLS + EXPERIENCE
• Three-plus years of related agency experience with demonstrated success in lifestyle-focused and/or personal finance
• Media relations, influencer relations, and event/programming planning and execution
• Local, regional and national media contacts across new and traditional media (print, broadcast and online portals)
• An interest in all genres of media that touch the lifestyle industry as well as an interest in finance and business
• Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills, the ability to write and edit effectively and to convey creative ideas in an intelligent manner
• The ability to think strategically
• Outstanding follow through and proven attention to detail
• Accountability and commitment to excellence
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
Interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Ndavis@prtalent.com.