AS – Sr. AS | Corporate/Financial PR
November 30, -0001 by
AS - Sr. AS | Corporate/Financial PR
Our client, a leading, mid-sized New York City agency with focus in corporate/financial and business-to-business communications, they provide strategic public relations and marketing communications to clients across a spectrum of industry sectors and sizes - from large global firms to mid-size leaders and entrepreneurial enterprises. We deliver a unique blend of market insights, smart strategy, innovative thinking, and first-class execution that produces business-changing results.
We are searching for a motivated professional seeking greater opportunity, responsibility and accountability to immediately join our team and contribute in all phases of work - from account management to proactive media relations to strategic counsel to execution of day-to-day public relations tactics.
The hire is expected to play a significant, “hands on” role with major financial industry and other accounts, collaborating on strategy, securing consistent press coverage, and producing strong written materials. We need an organized team player with a “media mindset” and the ability to multi-task, work independently, problem-solve and deliver top quality work in a fast-paced environment. You will be joining a smart, results-oriented and entrepreneurial team on major corporate and financial accounts.
- 5-10 years of communications experience; agency or in-house
- Experience working with financial services companies
- Strong writing skills, good media placement track record
- Ability to create and execute strategy
- Experience interacting directly with C-level and senior client executives
- Collegial and collaborative, committed to advancement of agency beyond direct accounts
- Act as positive mentor for junior staff
- Experience participating in new business pitches and identifying new business opportunities.
The position affords the right individual with significant opportunity for advancement. We also offer ongoing professional development, competitive salary, attractive bonus, and good benefits.
Interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Ndavis@prtalent.com.