In-house | Sr. PR Manager
November 30, -0001 by
In-house | Sr. PR Manager
Senior PR Manager
The Corporate Communications team is responsible for establishing and maintaining the company as a thought leader and proactively aligning business initiatives with key external issues and trends. We are seeking a Senior PR Manager that will help lead our communications strategy. You’ll have the opportunity to work with leaders, executives and colleagues to develop strategy, messaging and programming for key multi-layered communications programs that drive high impact outcomes for the company. The Senior PR Manager will develop and execute strategic communications programs that will strengthen and solidify the company as a market leader. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is organized and creative, is able to take initiative with minimal direction and has a reputation for making solid decisions and flourishing in a fast-moving environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience working at or with a hi-growth, multi-national organization. This person is an excellent writer and is able to take complex scenarios and tasks and distill them into clear strategies and key messages that can be shared across the organization. This person is comfortable with ambiguity and is able to work effectively across a wide range of internal teams globally. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving the news agenda and securing the company's position as an industry thought leader and be responsible for successfully driving communications initiatives to completion.
This position reports to the Director of Corporate Communications and will work closely with the corporate communications, internal communications, social and campaigns team in addition to key stakeholders across the business. This position will be based in at the company's headquarters in Bellevue, WA.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan including major communications campaigns surrounding the company's innovation initiatives.
- Manage a broad range of proactive and reactive projects across the communications team.
- Develop and execute proactive media campaigns that increase awareness of Concur products, both during launch moments and by identifying evergreen story angles with a keen eye for data-driven stories.
- Build strong internal relationships with business partners and communications colleagues.
- Create high-quality written materials, including executive briefings, strategic plans and thought leadership pieces.
- Have a passion for and deep experience in developing and executing thought leadership and media relations programs.
- BA/BS degree required
- 8-10 years’ corporate communications and public relations experience, ideally 5 years in agency
- EMEA/APAC experience/background a plus
- Experience providing communications support and counsel to C-level executives
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Creative, positive, collaborative and high-energy individual with an ability to execute
- Effective at problem solving
- Excellent verbal communications, including interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proven media relations experience and contacts, particularly with technology and business publications
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment marked by an evolving corporate structure and short deadlines
- Passion about the technology industry, travel and expense and communicating the company's role in it