November 30, -0001 by
This is a position that provides leadership and strategic direction in sustainability practices. Will lead sustainability communications across all internal and external stakeholders, including, but not limited to, customers and NGOs. Will partner with the company’s global sustainability team to ensure business strategy, focus and best practices are aligned. The Director will also coordinate customer and supplier projects designed to enhance and explore leading sustainability systems and practices.
This role will drive the roll-out of the Business Ethics and Labor Code of Conduct, and assist the business with supply chain mapping and traceability; keep abreast of industry and environmental research and coordinate development programs; embed sustainability into the organization’s DNA; partner with Sales and Marketing teams to deliver both brand enhancement and protection, and be an innovative force, in the USA, supporting the company’s ambition to be recognized as the most trusted seafood partner.
Candidates must have:
- a minimum of 5 years’ previous experience in a lead sustainability role. (A professional qualification in environmental management is desirable.)
- the ability to take the complex and translate into meaningful business/commercial language.
- strong and effective customer and supplier influencing skills.
- experience working with major multiples and NGO’s.
- excellent presentation skills with the ability to present at all levels and with external stakeholders.
- experience in the food business is a plus.
Interested and qualified candidates must contact Jim Delulio of PR Talent at email@example.com