Acct Director | Healthcare
November 30, -0001 by
Acct Director | Healthcare
Our client is an integrated marketing agency with expertise in brand strategy, creative development and communications services. We work with clients to craft their positioning strategy and connect with customers across multiple communication channels. We are looking for driven, savvy game changers who are ready to dive into the trenches and make an immediate impact.
We are currently seeking an Account Director with solid client services experience in healthcare who can lead client engagements and oversee project work that covers strategy development, creative design, and digital execution. The position offers a great opportunities for an individual with a passion for healthcare to work with leading clients in the pharmaceutical and consumer fields.
- Manage multiple client engagements of varying sizes in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships through exceptional client relationship skills.
- Seamlessly flex between big picture strategic development/ad hoc guidance, and assure execution of associated tactics are flawless.
- Guide the client(s) on integrated marketing/communications decisions, identifying new opportunities to flourish their brand.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships with key media channels to ensure our services are executed strategically and appropriately.
- Develop high-level and persuasive communications plans (annual, quarterly, etc.)
- Lead operational efforts and be accountable for the financial performance of engagements through close management of budgets and team members.
- Manage client budgets, budget tracking, staffing and billability.
- Ensure the quality of the account team(s) is held to the highest standard and that all client requests are handled in a strategic and timely manner.
- Partner with shared service leads to run and grow integrated business (social media/digital, creative), and to develop new business opportunities.
- Directly supervise account staff and promote continuous learning and development to help build a high performing culture.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field; advanced degree preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in a Public Relations agency or client side
- Experience working with clients within the Healthcare industry
- Understanding of the ever changing digital landscape
- Exceptional presentation skills — both verbal and written, formal and informal
- Highly organized, proactive and a critical, creative thinker under pressure
- Project management experience, demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and manage detailed budgets
- Supervisory skills, with ability to manage and cultivate junior staff and effectively collaborate with subcontractors
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Demonstrated experience developing direct reports and influence-managing matrixed teams a must
- Exceptional organizational skills leading to flawless execution of tactical plans is required
Interested, please forward a copy of your resume to Ndavis@prtalent.com