Marketing Communications Manager
November 30, -0001 by
Marketing Communications Manager
Our client is a leading supplier of high-quality analog and mixed-signal semiconductor products.
They are looking for a hands-on, manager level Marcomms professional to execute a major corporate website upgrade project while also managing/executing components of our ongoing marketing campaigns.
The ideal profile for this person is someone with the ability to understand the company's corporate objectives, product marketing strategy and who brings extensive prior experience composing marketing content with industrial high-technology products (preferable in the semiconductor industry).
Prior experience in implementing tools/programs for public relations, content generation, promotion campaigns, analytics, search engine optimization and/or Hubspot certification is required.
This role includes management of members of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates with the other functions of the organization at the strategic and tactical levels.
Marketing Communications and Public Relations Primary Accountabilities
Responsible for implementing and measuring the success of:
· The comprehensive marketing, communications and public relations program that is designed to enhance the Organization’s image and position within the marketplace and the general public, and facilitate internal and external communications; and,
· All Organization marketing, communications and public relations activities and materials including publications, media relations, client acquisition and so forth.
· All social media programs and building digital/social presence globally, using relevant social media platforms
· Ensure articulation of Organization’s desired image and position, assure consistent communication of image and position throughout the Organization, and assure communication of image and position to all constituencies, both internal and external.
· Work with the Business Units and Senior Leadership Team to ensure that there is a consistent and continuous public relations effort targeted at all stakeholders including; media, investors, customers, distribution partners, etc… Setup and manage processes to ensure that we are issuing at least two press releases/week.
· Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
· Coordinate media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
· Act as the Organization’s representative with the media.
· Coordinate the appearance of all Organization print and electronic materials such as letterhead, use of logo, brochures, etc.
· Develop, coordinate and oversee programs, technical assistance and resource materials to assist the Business Units in the marketing, communications and positioning of their activities.
· Provide counsel to Business Units on marketing, communications and public relations.
· Leads projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
· Work with Business Units and Legal to manage and promote branding program with appropriate use of defined trademarks, etc.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing or directing marketing, communications or public relations professionals and programs with an emphasis in B2B semiconductor industry or high technology products.
· Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in directing or overseeing the execution of marketing, communications and public relations activities
· Strong creative, strategic, analytical, organizational and personal sales skills.
· Experience developing and managing budgets and developing, supervising and appraising personnel.
· Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and navigating within media channels.
· Hands-on leader and capable of generating professional and compelling marcom materials including press releases, brochures, social media, advertising, case studies etc…
· Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
· Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
· Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations preferred.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.