AS-Sr. AE | Manager, Healthcare
November 30, -0001 by
AS-Sr. AE | Manager, Healthcare
Manager, Healthcare, New York
We search for a public relations professional to lead client accounts by overseeing the day to day projects and/or events to ensure the quality of work meets objectives and provides value. This role will not only be responsible for the activities for account team members but will also participate in new business development and support organizational initiatives. Enthusiastic, tireless, passionate and driven people please apply today! Responsibilities include:
· Developing and cultivating relationships with the client(s), external audiences, partners, partner agencies, advocacy groups, media, influencers, or others as required.
· Collaborating with a large team to manage responsibilities around global data announcements, regulatory filings, medical meetings and publications.
· Lead the overall program coordination and development including meetings, project tracking, and overall program progress.
·Partnering with client and potentially other communications firms to develop and complete communications plans.
· Detail-oriented management of internal and client approval processes, specifically for a highly regulated pharmaceutical client.
· Manage junior staff to ensure high quality standards and ongoing timeliness of client deliverables.
· Brief internal and external stakeholders on campaign progress on a regular basis.
· Oversee development of memos, timelines, client presentations, and meeting notes.
· Create original content in coordination with project management, planning and creative teams. Examples include content development for social media, website, presentations, blog post, or press releases.
· Monitor traditional and social media on a regular basis and develop summaries such as landscape analysis or competitive audits.
· Managing account administration such as billing and financial reporting.
· Participating in solving practice management issues and providing input to defining the direction of the practice.
· Minimum of 6 years of previous experience in integrated marketing supporting pharmaceutical clients in marketing, public relations, and/or digital communications.
· Seasoned writing skills; ability to write for senior level management and audiences.
· Ability to supervise and motivate account staff, and creative problem-solving skills.
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations and produce program outlines for creative brainstorms.
· Strong strategic-thinking skills, and the ability to handle and manage stressful situations.
· Ability to develop and present new business pitches, and strong project-management skills.
· Proven relationships with the media and familiarity with the newest media outlets.
· Interest in healthcare and understanding of regulatory requirements in the pharmaceutical industry.
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism, or a related field.
·Interest in and understanding of today’s communications landscape. Show passion for integrated communications.
· Experience in oncology communications preferred but not required.
· Data analysis and interpretation skills a plus but not required.
· Strong client-service experience and passion for working in a team environment
Interest, please forward a copy of your resume to Nikita Davis at Ndavis@prtalent.com.